- The Cosmos is In Our Waters | [Oneshot] Tiamat drinks of the waters, of the deep blue Seas of Neptune. She feels no cold, no warmth, and she returns to Earth a Queen of Constellations.
- Death of Kings | [WIP] Ilhan can See the futures of monarchs and commoners alike, but not of Gods. Therein lies the answer to how he gets caught in the feud between those wily and obstinate divines. But something far more dreadful slumbers in ice. M/M, F/M, F/F
- Egomania | [Complete] Once, when they were thirteen, they cut their palms to watch them bleed, and drink it from each other. M/M (Twincest, not condoned, just thematic)
- The Gods Below | [Complete, Multi-parted] Of Gods, of blood, of death. Bartram is born to grief and rain. His tongue is not meant for speech. Briar is a child-queen of the Weeping Woods; she knows what her son is destined to become. She will make it so. In between, there are children of Gods, and those of dragons.
- Monsters of Blood & Wine | [Oneshot] When Annot looks up at the night sky full of stars, she sees [her soul] reflected back at her. She's not certain whether the Gods have blessed her or cursed her, but their intent means little to her – she has power in her fingertips and her intention is to use all of it. M/M, F/M etc.
- When All the Stars Are Dead | [One-shot] Based on a poem I wrote. And when all the stars are dead, who will stay by their deathbed?
- The Wyvern-Blooded | [Complete, Trilogy] Some secrets can be kept, but not for long. Kelmen and Idane learn this the hard way. M/M, F/M
- A Cosmos, Gently
- Crown of Spikes
- The Crow's Child and the Weeping Woods
- .Dark Branches of Spring.
- For the Blood-Ridden Cosmos
- Queens of Salty Seas
- Untitled VI
- Untitled XXIV
- You Can Be Your Own Queen
Aesthetic Blog | Main Tumblr